Nokia Data Package Manager is a service software tool which provides following functions:
- Real Time downloading of product software files via online connection from Nokia Firmware Repository (FiRe)
- Scheduled downloading of product software files via online connection from Nokia Firmware Repository (FiRe)
- Search function and creation of filters for the data you need to download.
- Checking and organizing your locally installed product software content.
Changes and Improvements from previous version 2011.35.2:
- When DPM is in In offline mode and a scheduled task is started, availability of FiRe is checked. If FiRe connection is available, DPM switches to Online automatically.
- Notification concerning FiRe service break is now in login dialog and Help-menu.
- Regional filtering possible in Browser: New column added to show region information. By default this feature is disabled to avoid unnecessary downloads.
- It is now possible to create schedules directly from the Browser.
- Stability improvements related to memory usage and other bug fixes.
Windows XP users: You must install Netframework 3.5 SP1 and restart the computer, and uinstall the old version of Nokia Data Package Manager(such as Nokia Data Package Manager 2011.35.2.1 & Nokia DataPackage Manager Lite 2011.24.1.1)
if you want to change the download path, please visit File – Preferences