New version 2012.18.0 of the Nokia Data Package Manager Tool is available. This version should be used on all service levels, it replaces both earlier versions of the Data Package Manager Tool
- Data Package Manager Lite v 2011.24.1 for Levels 1-2
- Data Package Manager 2011.50.1
Releases of the DPM Lite tool have been discontinued, please uninstall DPM Lite 2011.24.1 from your PC before you install DPM 2012.18.0 or newer.
Nokia Data Package Manager is a service software tool which provides following functions:
- Real Time downloading of product software files via online connection from Nokia Firmware Repository (FiRe)
- Scheduled downloading of product software files via online connection from Nokia Firmware Repository (FiRe)
- Search function and creation of filters for the data you need to download.
- Checking and organizing your locally installed product software content.
Nokia Data Package Manager Tool is an independent tool, but it can also be used on same PC with other Nokia Service Software Applications, such as Phoenix or Care Suite
Please refer to the attached user guide document for more details and instructions
Changes and Improvements from previous version 2011.50.1:
- Correted Genius case #186673: ‘Download error’ if use Network folder to store data packages