- When you root your Nokia X, delete something wrong, then the phone is dead, you need dead flashing it.
- When you flash your Nokia X in the wrong way, then the phone is dead, you need dead flashing it.
- When you install some apps that makes the phone dead, you need dead flashing it.
- Hardware problem can not be fixed by dead flashing it.
- You will lose all the data(Contacts, etc.)
1. Download The latest firmware with Nokia Data Package Manager 2013.7.5 Edited (Screenshot image is the firmware version until 2014.05.25)
2. Download and install the Nokia Care Suite 22.214.171.1245 (Until 2014.06.19)
1. Put the firmware(RM-980 Folder) into the default path “C:\ProgramData\Nokia\Packages\Products\”.
10. Make sure your phone is powered off, press the “Volume Down” and the “Power” button at the same time, when feel the vibration, Release the “Power” button but keep pressing the “Volume Down” button for 15 seconds, the phone should show the screen only with “Nokia”, connect the phone with your computer, the computer will recognize and install the drivers, when drivers is installed property successfully, click the “Retry” button.