If you have a problem with your phone and want to reinstall the device software you can do so using the Software Update feature from Nokia Suite:
- Make sure you have the latest version of Nokia Suite installed and running on your PC
- Connect the device to your PC using the USB data cable
- Open Nokia Suite and select from the menu Tools > Software update
- On the Software Updates page, under your device click the reinstall link to start the wizard that will guide you through the reinstallation of your device software
Before installing a software update or reinstalling your current device software we recommend performing a backup of your data:
- Connect your device to Nokia Suite
- From the menu select Tools > Backup
- Follow the wizard to create the backup.
To restore the data from a backup go into Nokia Suite, select Tools > Restore and follow the wizard to restore your data.