Main component versions in the release:
DK2 Driver Version 07.14.0.25
Nokia Connectivity Cable USB Driver Version 126.96.36.199
Flash Update Package 10.42.000.7
FLS-x Drivers Version 2.09.28
FUSE Connection Manager v 2020.40.2.563.0
MAIN CHANGES & ERROR CORRECTIONS FROM PREVIOUS VERSION 2010.24.8.43820
New Products added
RM-717, RM-730, RM-726, RM-727, RM-728, RM-680, RM-697, RM-720, RM-719, RM-609, RM-610, RM-714, RM-735, RM-721, RM-722, RM-715, RM-698, RM-679, RM-691, RM-699, RX-90, RM-640, RM-662
Product Active Media – button added directly to Phoenix UI. Changing product media between FBUS and USB is now possible without opening FUSE connection Manager separately.
New version of FUSE connection Manager
New version of Flash Update Package
New versions of Product and Instrument API
New rf_losses.ini version 50 for autotune
Changes for viewing Factory and SourceFactory country list in Label Printing UI
Support for new SIM Lock format 3
New Option “SW Reset” added to provide an optimized way to revive malfunctioning device. SW Reset updates software without using content files and it will try to preserve user data as much as possible.
NOTE: Current options for software updating in Phoenix are now the same as in Nokia Care Suite:
– Refurbish: Software will be updated with required content files. User data will be deleted. It is mandatory to have the content files installed on PC, otherwise Refurbishment process will be terminated. Before refurbishing, ensure that you back up user data with PC Suite.
– Update Software: Updates software. User data will be preserved.
– Reset Software: Updates software and resets settings to the factory defaults. Some user data can be lost.
New multiflash UI that supports SW Reset and Restore User Product is renamed Update SW
New GPS Control UI, earlier test UI can still be found in “Quick Test” tab
Support for Windows 7 32 bit Operating system ( 64 bit version is not yet supported)
NOTE: To be able to use the help files in Windows 7 you need to install Windows Help program (WinHlp32.exe) for Windows 7. Ways to locate WinHlp32.exe:
– Start Phoenix with online connection to Internet, select “Help” and “Phoenix help”. Click the “Microsoft Help and Support” website link. Download WinHlp32 and install it.
– Go to https://www.microsoft.com. Type “WinHlp32” to “Search Microsoft.com” – field. Locate Windows Help program (WinHlp32.exe) for Windows 7 and install it
继续阅读“Phoenix Service Software 2010.38.005.44210”