New version 2013.7.5 of the Nokia Data Package Manager Tool is available. This version should be used on all service levels, it replaces both earlier versions of the Data Package Manager Tool
- Data Package Manager Lite v 2011.24.1 for Levels 1-2
- Data Package Manager 2012.18.0
- Releases of the DPM Lite tool have been discontinued, please uninstall DPM Lite 2011.24.1 from your PC before you install DPM 2012.18.0 or newer.
Nokia Data Package Manager is a service software tool which provides following functions:
- Real Time downloading of product software files via online connection from Nokia Firmware Repository (FiRe)
- Scheduled downloading of product software files via online connection from Nokia Firmware Repository (FiRe)
- Search function and creation of filters for the data you need to download.
- Checking and organizing your locally installed product software content.
- Nokia Data Package Manager Tool is an independent tool, but it can also be used on same PC with other Nokia Service Software Applications, such as Phoenix or Care Suite
Changes and Improvements from previous version 2012.18.0:
- Mandatory login with Nokia Online Credentials added
- Connection to Nokia Firmware Repository is not possible without providing Nokia Online username and password
- Open Nokia Firmware Repository Channel will be closed by the end of February 2013, after this use of older application versions is not possible anymore
This is an edited version, you don’t need the username and password, and you can download firmware with this Tutorial.