To restart a device having integrated battery (e.g. Nokia N8-00, E7-00, N9, Lumia 800), press and hold the power key for about 8-10 seconds until the device switches off. Then you can switch your device on again normally.
PIN (Personal Identification Number) codes:
- PIN code protects your SIM card against unauthorized use. It is asked when you insert the SIM card and boot up the device for the first time. It is 4 to 8 digits long and usually supplied with your SIM card. However, it is recommended to change the original PIN code to your own, the instruction on how to change the PIN code is provided in the user guide or Nokia Web site.
- UPIN code is usually supplied with the USIM card. The USIM card is an enhanced version of the SIM card and is supported by UMTS mobile phones.
- PIN2 code is also 4 to 8 digits long and is supplied with some SIM cards, and is required to access certain services.
- If you enter any of the above PIN codes incorrectly three consecutive times, you need corresponding PUK codes to unlock them. Read more about PUK codes below.
PUK (Personal Unblocking Key) codes:
- PUK code is 8 digits long and is required to change a blocked PIN code.
- UPUK code is required to change a blocked UPIN code.
- PUK2 code is required to change a blocked PIN2 code.
- The PUK codes are also provided by your network operator.
Lock code / Security code / Password:
继续阅读“What are the access codes (PIN codes, PUK codes, lock code, security code, password and restriction code)?”
Bluetooth is an open wireless protocol for exchanging data over short distances. Windows Phone supports Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR. With this enhanced version of Bluetooth, Windows Phone has a simplified pairing procedure which reduces user input and automates pairing with Bluetooth devices.
继续阅读“Bluetooth profiles supported by Windows Phone”